Residency: Shanghai, China
School: Shanghai American School
Intended major: Business & economics
Age during program: 10th grader
Joseph enjoys accompanying his father on work trips and has had numerous chances to attend various entrepreneurial events. As a co-founder of Shanghai-based Trendz Sales, Joseph manages brand development, and part of his efforts generates a four-figure monthly sales.
What challenges did he face?
- Outside of the mentorship program, he had a lot of other responsibilities which consumed a lot of his time.
- He lacks certain aspects of writing skills and does not know where to start to write a research paper on his own.
The mentor has over 25 years of experience working in Europe as a Marketing Consultant. Currently, he is a marketing and brand positioning instructor.
How did our program help him?
- At the program’s conclusion, he gained confidence in his research writing skills and even managed to complete a research paper.
- Joseph now has a good research paper to add on to his portfolio and submit together with his university application.
- His mentor was impressed with his overall work and agreed to write him a reference letter for his university application.